Friday, May 09, 2014

Curio & Co's - Spaceman Jax Comic - Story Changes

Curio & Co. Spaceman Jax comic book - Through the Mantagon Minefield - Design and illustration by Cesare Asaro - Spaceman Jax and robot are tangled in cables - Curio and Co. OG www.curioandco.com

I tend to work by passed on a long project. This allows me to keep things constant with the designs and, I can make changes and try things out on multiple pages or scenes.  Something I learned when I made my first book, and it later was reinforced when I got into animation.  Changes will always be coming in, and more often then none toward the end of the production, it's always good to stay flexible.

We are now on the 3rd pass of the comic book, and surprise surprise, some story changes… had to be implemented.  Hey, not a bad thing! I get to draw and the book will be even better.  A win win situation.

Spaceman Jax - Through the Mantagon Minefield premiering at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con this July 24-27.

Curio & Co. (booth# 2102)

Stop by our booth and say hello!