Friday, May 01, 2015

The Magician Inked - The Curio & Co. Tarot Cards - at SDCC 2015

Here we are! Now that all of the rough designs are done we are moving onto inking.

As always I'll be taking liberty of design changes as the project will require, and from this point on I'll be in a digital environment for production expediency.  I wish I had the luxury of sitting at drawing table.  My eyes were so happy solely working on paper, and it's quite nice having a pile of drawings staring back at you, it gives a certain sense of achievement.

Without any further ado (drum rolls)

The Magician

The Magician card - inked illustration - In the spirit of the Marseille tarot - major arcana - design and illustration by Cesare Asaro - Curio & Co. (Curio and Co. OG - www.curioandco.com)

Unveiling of the Curio & Co. tarot deck will take place at the Curio & Co. booth 1217 at San Diego Comic-Con, July 8.  The cards will be officially released on September 15, 2015 at a the Curio & Co. art show taking place at Atelier Olschinsky Art Gallery here in Vienna.

We've had multiple request for the cards asking for the possibility of preorders and the chance to get the cards at the same time as the San Diego Comic-Con crowd is; I'm looking into the logistics for that.  I'll let you know as soon as I have something figured out.