Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Spaceman Jax's niece Dekkin - The illustrations process

Spaceman Jax's niece Dekkin - Little girl in space with dog - illustration by Cesare Asaro - Curio & Co. (Curio and Co. OG - www.curioandco.com)

In between the regular work load I manage to do some more fun stuff here are some of the work I've done on the Dekkin illustrations, they are all character belonging to the Spaceman Jax universe.

I'e been testing out some of the new digital brushes I've made.  Here are the basic different stages I go through with an illustration of this kind.

I'm sketching and working out new idea. More posts to come with more colour, and roughs.

Spaceman Jax's niece Dekkin - Little girl in space playing with robots - illustration by Cesare Asaro - Curio & Co. (Curio and Co. OG - www.curioandco.com)

From Spaceman Jax's universe - little round robots - drawing by Cesare Asaro - Curio & Co. (Curio and Co. OG - www.curioandco.com)